"Eros Group is committed in leading the industry in minimizing any harmful impacts of its activities, products or services on the environment. By focusing in the areas where we have direct impact or influence, we are committed to the following:
- Source and promote environment friendly products;
- Ensure smart distribution of goods by means of efficient fleet management system;
- Propagate the effective use of water, electricity, consumption of paper, fuel and plastics in all our operations;
- Focus on building awareness of our key stakeholders on environmental issues, including life cycle perspective;
- Responsible waste management;
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislations and regulations and other requirements or compliance obligations; and
- Prevent pollution.
We will continuously endeavor to improve our environmental performance through regular monitoring, measurement and audit; and look at reducing the adverse impact we have on the environment by setting appropriate annual objectives and targets at relevant areas."